Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

For those who think this is stolen,

These aren't stolen games, they are demos of the full game which were released as freeware, you can get these anywhere, however, The porting was a real success and Mike you have blown me away with this one, Surprisingly enough you were able to successfully port to flash (although these are small games to begin with). I enjoyed these very much, if you ever talk to id and Raven to allow full ports of all 3 games good for you. 8/10 for the great game and 5/5 for a great contribution.

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

It is good.

However there are a few things that could make the game better. I kept falling through platforms when falling from the stalk, if that could be fixed then this may be a little better.
Recommended you make a full scale game.

-Peace,
Terryer

IceRide IceRide

It was ok at the beginning but

The mechanics suck, the gameplay is repetitive, it's almost impossible to get past the first level, now I'm not saying it sucks completely but it ain't the greatest thing in the world, more like least... not trying to be mean, just a harsh critic.

Keytar Hero II Keytar Hero II

It's ok but your timing UGHHHH!!

Needless to say when I played woman and I had to keep trying over and over and over because when i played to the guitar the notes weren't there, when I played to the notes my rhythm was off and I failed... your timing is horrible but the game decent.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Great use of Various Artists and fun gameplay

Wow, man I have never seen such great use of Newgrounds and other artists alike... Keep op the great work Shinki :P