Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1

Not only was that hilarious,

but its the candy man and now I am traumatized forever, but I MUST CONTINUE WATCHING!

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

It was great!

Although there was one paradox (or logical conundrum, whichever you prefer) when the spy got hit by the red engie, he dropped his gun. He never picked it up and yet he shot the engie with it, how is it possible I ask you? Great nevertheless 10/10 and 5/5 Faved.

-Terryer

88 88

Very well written

Very well written, great design to a Japanese song, this music video would fit nicely in the flash portal, although at the beginning in the star scene, you could make the star less blurry.

EaterofOrphans responds:

Thanks, I'll try taking some of the blur off the stars, thanks for the advice and the review :P

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

For those who think this is stolen,

These aren't stolen games, they are demos of the full game which were released as freeware, you can get these anywhere, however, The porting was a real success and Mike you have blown me away with this one, Surprisingly enough you were able to successfully port to flash (although these are small games to begin with). I enjoyed these very much, if you ever talk to id and Raven to allow full ports of all 3 games good for you. 8/10 for the great game and 5/5 for a great contribution.

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

It is good.

However there are a few things that could make the game better. I kept falling through platforms when falling from the stalk, if that could be fixed then this may be a little better.
Recommended you make a full scale game.

-Peace,
Terryer

IceRide IceRide

It was ok at the beginning but

The mechanics suck, the gameplay is repetitive, it's almost impossible to get past the first level, now I'm not saying it sucks completely but it ain't the greatest thing in the world, more like least... not trying to be mean, just a harsh critic.

Mario Paint - TtFaF Mario Paint - TtFaF

Absolutely Beautiful.

This is a damn near recreation of Through the Fire and Flames, but there are times when it feels like it freezes for a moment. It just bothers me a bit, but it's still pretty damn amazing that you'd go to such lengths as to recreate a seven minute long song that has the hardest guitar riffs ever. Try doing Hot for Teacher by ZZ Top next.

-Cheers mate,
Le Terryer ze Shpy

Happy Accident Happy Accident

It is good...

The song is good, but the monophonic sound is what kills it. If you could use an instrument other than the drum or triangle then it would sound a little bit and the increasing noise at 2:19 gets very annoying however, it is good overall and I encourage more out of you.

In the sea _loop_ In the sea _loop_

It makes no sense.

In a world of flash and sounds this makes no sense, however used constructively this would work. The layers could be toned down a bit, however the loop flows together nicely.

-Peace